Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall t.v. is back, Baby!

Wooooooooooooo! (Imagine Muscle Man swinging his shirt around over his head. If you don't know who Muscle Man is, I am going to have you to leave my blog immediately.)

Here you go. I won't make you use your imagination today. I know you're tired.




I am a DVR addict. I really do need an intervention. I have SO many shows recording. Let's seeeeeee...some of my favorite fall shows (in no particular order)...

Parenthood, Parks and Rec, The Voice, Revolution.....um...what the heck? My brain just went blank. Um..........I can't believe I am actually going to have to open a new tab and google "fall tv" so I can remember what shows I watch. Redonkulous.

Alright. I'm back.

Okay.  Parenthood, Parks and Rec, The Voice, Revolution, The Middle, Modern Family, Raising Hope, The Mindy Project.

There are a lot of new shows that I'm looking forward to checking out: The Goldbergs, Sean Saves the World, Super Fun Night, The Blacklist, Mom, The Crazy Ones, The Millers.

My poor DVR.



No comments:

Post a Comment