Sunday, January 17, 2016

Declare a decree over your life every single day.





If you have some time, you should watch this video. Even if you aren't "religious", I think you will be able to appreciate the power that our spoken words have over our lives. If we speak negatively, we will live a negative life. If we speak positive words, words of victory, we will reap those positive rewards. I wrote out my "decree" today, and I plan on speaking it every single day!

Mine includes statements like (and this is just a little snippet. Mine is a full page long!):
I am a child of the most high God, and no weapon formed against me & my family shall prosper.

I am strong and healthy. My mind is sharp, and I am full of energy. I am free from my past. I am confident. I am forgiving, etc........

I am successful. I will live in abundance. I free from debt, and I will lend & not borrow, etc.....

I am a better mother, wife, daughter, sister and friend than I was yesterday.

Better is coming for me and my family. My family is blessed, and we have the favor of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment