Saturday, June 21, 2014

I like watching t.v.

Watching t.v. is my end of the day "thing".  Having said that, I do not dig summer t.v. at all. I guess "they" assume that we all have better things to do than watch t.v.? Pfft. 

I've been watching a lot of Golden Girls reruns lately. Yep. That and Everybody Loves Raymond reruns. My life is sad. 

Some of my favorite show are, in no particular order..........

The Blacklist--I lied about the no particular order thing. The Blacklist is my fav. 

The rest are in no particular order........

Parenthood --Love the characters. 
The Mindy Project --Hecka funny. 
Believe --I can't BELIEVE this one didn't get renewed. :(
Orange Is The New Black (#OITNB) --I may or may not have watched the entire first and second season in 3 days. 
Modern Family --Cuz it's funny.
The Middle --Ditto.
Revolution --I try not to overthink this show, because the idea of no electricity FREAKS me out.
Rizzoli & Isles --I love how there are murders....but in a lighthearted kind of way.
Parks & Rec --Ron Swanson is my hero. 

My DVR list is pretty much full, so I KNOW there are a dozen shows I am forgetting. 

Scatterbrain strikes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment